Working with a specific static site generator?
Customize CloudCannon's documentation to suit your SSG.
Great! We'll show you documentation relevant to .
You can change this any time using the dropdown in the navigation bar.
reCAPTCHA embeds a CAPTCHA in your page to help prevent spam. reCAPTCHA requires additional configuration in the Site Settings.
To add reCAPTCHA to your site:
- In your organisation settings, under Hosting > Forms either create a new inbox or select manage on an existing inbox
- Select reCAPTCHA as your captcha provider.
- Sign up for an API key at https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/
- Enter your secret as your captcha secret key, and your site key as your captcha site key.
Once configured, any form submissions that fails to validate will return a 401 error page.
g-recaptcha-response before submitting. An example of how to set this up is:
- Add your form to the HTML
- Include the reCAPTCHA script tag with your Site Key
- Generate the recaptcha token
- Add token to a new input named
- Resubmit the form