Learn how to update the details of your connected DAMs
Updating your DAM details#
To update the details that are stored in CloudCannon:
- In your Organisation settings, navigate to Files / Assets
- Locate the relevant DAM, and click the Manage button next to its name
- In the Configuration tab, edit your details, then click Update to save your changes.
Prevent uploads to your DAM#
Tenovos DAMs do not support uploading within CloudCannon.
Uploads to Cloudinary DAMs cannot be disabled.
You can prevent your editors from uploading assets to the DAM from within the CloudCannon app. This is set per-site.
To lock uploads to your DAM:
- In your site’s settings, navigate to *Files */ Assets
- Locate your DAM from the list, and click the three dots in the top right corner
- From the context menu, click Update Settings
- In the modal, tick the Uploads Locked option, then click Update.
You can prevent choosing existing files from and uploads to your site/repository files in the Site Settings / Details section.