Working with a specific static site generator?
Customize CloudCannon's documentation to suit your SSG.
Great! We'll show you documentation relevant to .
You can change this any time using the dropdown in the navigation bar.
You can integrate your CloudCannon forms with your Zapier zaps using webhooks and the Zapier Inbox target.
To create a Zapier webhook trigger:
- If you haven't already, create a Zapier account here.
- In the Zapier console, click the Create Zap button.
- Select Webhooks as your trigger app and Catch Hook as your trigger event.
- Click the Continue button, then copy the webhook URL and click Continue again.
- Zapier is now waiting to receive a sample submission to that webhook URL.
To finish setting up the Zap, you must first create the Zapier target in CloudCannon and send a sample submission.
To create a Zapier target:
- Navigate to the forms menu in your Organization settings, under Hosting > Forms.
- Open your Inbox settings by clicking the Manage button on the Inbox you want to connect to Zapier.
- Open the Add new target menu, and set the Type to Zapier.
- Set the Target to the webhook URL from your Zapier Zap, then click Add Inbox target.
Now, submit to that Inbox and then click Test Trigger in Zapier. At this point, you can click the Continue button and finish setting up your Zap.