This release added commit message templates for updates from a Publish Branch, a read-only mode for editing locked sites, and new default behavior when you reopen the Data Editor.
It also addressed several issues affecting the Sync files button, the Visual Editor sidebar, and date inputs in Jekyll.
- You can now configure a commit message template for merges made when updating from a Publish branch.
- You can now view file contents in a read-only mode for editing locked sites.
- The Data Editor now defaults to the tab depth you last accessed.
- Fixed an issue preventing users with Technical Editor permissions from using the Sync files button.
- Fixed an issue where some builds with many logs would fail to build.
- Fixed an issue where the Visual Editor sometimes failed to load the sidebar.
- Fixed an issue where the Jekyll timezone would overwrite the date input timezone when publishing Jekyll posts or drafts.
- Fixed an issue where input configuration for Jekyll posts would not apply to Jekyll drafts.
- Fixed an issue where builds that output symlinks would fail to build.
- Fixed an issue where the user avatar icon would break if you had not set your first name.
- Better text clarity when CSS ligatures would combine characters.
- The Transfer Requests list in Organization Settings is now sorted by newest.
- Improved messaging when updating from a Publish Branch using a GitLab repository.
- Updated dependencies to patch security vulnerabilities.