This release addresses several issues with connecting to Cloudinary within CloudCannon. Any further issues should be fixed by refreshing your browser.
We’ve also released fixes for form attachments, SSL certificates, and a few UI bugs.
- Fixed several Cloudinary auth issues
- Client share users can now access CloudCannon Form attachments
- Fixed an issue preventing Custom SSL certificates from being uploaded to Cloudflare
- Fixed a bug where attempting to create a site without a name would break the UI
- Site collaborators with the Technical Editor permission level can now see Build Deploy reports