This release introduces live editing between the front matter and the visual editor. It covers a number of other improvements to features and the usual bug fixes.
With this release we’re also launching a restructure of the documentation website.
- Introduced live editing on Visual Editor
- Restructured the documentation website
- Hugo updated to 0.88.1
- Added support for NVM on build hooks
- Added support for yarn on build hooks
- Added support for creating new items on the default Pages collection
- Added support to tar.gz file format when uploading a zip
- Reworked the collection navigation to be key-based rather than path-based
- Incresed limit of redirect paths to 10000
- Fixed issue uploading a zip file with Git submodules
- Fixed issue uploading a zip with a single folder