This release added the Update from Publish Branch feature and unlimited trial periods for Partner Client Organizations. It also addressed issues affecting the Publishing tab on the Project page, commit links on the Activity page, and merge requests from GitLab.
- Added the Update from a Publish Branch feature.
- CloudCannon will detect when your Publish Branch has been updated. When updates are available, a red notification icon will appear on the Publish button in your Site navigation.
- You can now pull these updates to your branched site through the Update this site button on the Publishing page.
- Partners now have access to unlimited trial periods for new clients.
- Fixed an issue where images and links in markdown were escaped if the filepath included a space.
- Fixed an issue where the Publishing tab on the Project page was not visible to users with Editor-level permissions.
- Fixed an issue where the Publishing tab diagram did not correctly display site relationships.
- Fixed an issue where the Redirects tab on the Domain Settings page did not display site icons correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Activity page failed to link to commits.
- Fixed an XSS vulnerability.
- Improved visibility of pending or blocked merge requests from GitLab and added more detailed error messages.
- Updated dependencies to patch security vulnerabilities.