This release provides increased support for SvelteKit, marking the end of our beta. We've included a fully featured SvelteKit template called Sendit. Along with number of general features and fixes, we've added a feature called Create Paths to control where new content files are created, and how they are named.
- Improved the order in the drop down when selecting an SSG.
- Installed .NET SDK on the build environment for Statiq SSG.
- Install latest LTS Node.js (v18) on the build environment.
- Organizations for new user accounts now use the first name provided when created.
- Sendit template for SvelteKit.
- Improved performance during the opening and closing parts of the build process.
- New Create Path configuration for collections and schemas to control where new collection files are created and named.
- Made file size display for back ups in readable units.
- Fixed input configuration not being read from schemas in some situations.
- Fixed default icon for structure-based items in array inputs.
- Prevent invalid data when creating initial global configuration files.
- Fixed edge case not being able to add new structure-based array item.
- Added default preview text for Snippets to prevent empty boxes.
- Fixed cancel subscription not having two-click confirmation.