This release added the Site Mounting feature and the publishing diagram for the Project page. It also added new CLI options for Hugo, improved warning messaging for payment issues, and addressed security vulnerabilities.
- Released the Site Mounting feature.
- This feature makes one site dependent on one or more other CloudCannon sites. Files from a remote site will be accessible to the local site at build time, and any updates to the remote site will trigger a build of the local site.
- You can find the Site Mountings feature under Site Settings.
- Site Mounting is available on the Standard, Team, and Enterprise plans.
- Released appearance update for the Project page.
- The Publishing tab on the Project page now displays a diagram illustrating which sites publish to other sites within the project.
- Added new Command Line Option --logLevel for Hugo v0.114.0 and later. Older CLI options are still supported for earlier versions of Hugo.
- Better warning messaging on the Organization list when payment issues occur.
- Updated dependencies to patch security vulnerabilities.
- CloudCannon now skips HTML compression for Nuxt.js sites.