This release added the option to branch from existing branched sites. CloudCannon trials now enter a 'paused' state once the trial ends, and the Organization page defaults to the last Organization list you accessed.
It also addressed several issues, including removing unnecessary error messages in Client Sharing, merge errors for some GitLab merges, and improving warning messages when overwriting images.
- Released functionality updates for the Project page.
- The Project page allows you to create new branches off of existing branches as well as your main branch.
- CloudCannon trials will now enter a 'paused' status at the end of the trial rather than automatically downgrading to the Personal plan.
- The Organizations page now defaults to the Organization list you last accessed.
- Fixed an issue where the sidebar would not appear in Client Sharing.
- Fixed an issue where you could create a branch site without specifying a branch name.
- Fixed an issue where switching from a Lite to a Standard plan would cause the Client Organization name to become blank.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Connecting with Cloudinary' loading overlay would persist if an error occurred while the Cloudinary widget loaded.
- Fixed an issue in the DAM browser where the upload confirmation screen would not show the new files.
- Fixed an issue where CloudCannon could briefly show add-ons in the wrong state.
- Fixed an issue where CloudCannon would show an unnecessary error message during Client Sharing.
- Fixed an issue preventing some merges to GitLab.
- Fixed broken icons.
- Better spacing in the Activity differences pop-up.
- Better warning messaging when overwriting existing images.