This release makes a number of big improvements to data editing in CloudCannon, including support for editing your CloudCannon site configuration with the Data Editor GUI. New prompts have been added to help guide you through the process of building a new site and configuring it to be editable.
See the updated documentation for more information about the new configuration options available.
- Support for editing site config with a GUI.
- Support for adding keys to object inputs in the Data Editor.
- Added options for grouping inputs in collapsible sections.
- Added a placeholder option for inputs.
- Root selector
$for input configuration now resets within structures.
- Leading and trailing whitespace is now trimmed from each excluded path in the Build Deploys settings.
- Fix 404 redirects when trying to generate a new code on the sign-up page.
- Fixed some issues where generated CloudCannon config files didn't pull across all the available information.
- Fixed an error that could occur when editing arrays of dates.
- Fixed an error preventing API endpoints from being configured correctly for Cloudflare R2 DAMs.
- Updated dependencies to patch security vulnerabilities.
- Fixed an issue where git garbage collection could impact large syncs.