You can now authenticate with GitLab using a group access token, to give CloudCannon access to more finely scoped sets of resources. See our documentation about this feature for more information.
- Support for GitLab group access tokens.
- Updated dependencies to patch security vulnerabilities.
- Fixed some errors that could occur when editing a Markdown file with no front matter.
- jQuery is now loaded from the jQuery CDN instead of from Google, to support CloudCannon being loaded more reliably.
- Fixed an error preventing visual editing of data files.
- DAM uploads now respect the prefix configured in the site settings properly.
- Added some checks to avoid sending notification emails about situations that have already been resolved.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented the data editor from loading.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes broke Markdown headings directly adjacent to snippets.