You can now add multiple new collection items within the same commit. This release also adds support for the default Docusaurus MDX snippets, and a number of other improvements.
- Support has been added for the default Docusaurus MDX snippets. See the documentation for more information on editing with Docusaurus components.
- You can now add multiple new collection items within the same commit.
- Fixed a bug causing
relattributes to be removed from
<a>elements in rich text.
- Fixed a bug preventing users from coming back to a new file, after creating it and before saving it.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused an extra file to be saved after creating a new collection item.
- The site status icon has been restored to the correct size.
- Site collaborators can now view linked Inboxes.
- Fixed retina images sometimes being saved unnecessarily and with the incorrect filenames.
- Fixed inline HTML in MDX files being parsed as snippets.
- Fixed a bug when creating Hugo collection items with multiline strings in TOML.
- Patched security vulnerabilities.