This release includes a variety of fixes and improvements across the app.
- Lists of site files now indicate more clearly when items have been filtered out.
- You can now select from your existing Cloudinary
upload_presetsin the site level DAM settings.
- Site-level sharing permissions will now be removed for a user who is given Organization-level permissions.
- Fixed oversized icons in dropdowns on Safari.
- Site collaborators can now use and upload DAMs connected to those sites.
- Fixed an issue where the confirmation prompt would be bypassed when uploading a clashing file at a subpath in a DAM.
- Fixed an error when uploading files to Azure without a container set in the Organization-level DAM configuration.
- Fixed broken syncs when uploading certain files.