This release adds support for payments that require Strong Customer Authentication (SCA). This includes cards that are protected using 3D Secure 2.
- Support for payments with SCA.
- Azure DAMs now have an option to tag uploaded files with the email of the user who uploaded them.
- Added a button on the login screen to go back after selecting "Log in with email".
- Added a short survey for new team members joining CloudCannon.
- Updated the UI in the Assets section of the site settings to show more information.
- Added an option to use existing DAM files when a clash is detecting during upload, and fixed the option to cancel the upload altogether.
- Output files starting with underscores can now be selected when linking to another page.
- The "Close" button on pull requests is now red to make it clearer that it will remove the pull request.
- Inputs can now respect instance values configured on a schema.
- Keys in nested schemas are now correctly sorted and deleted according to the
- Fixed a bug preventing existing images from being added to a page on sites with a Jekyll
- A confirmation step is now required before files in Azure DAMs can be overwritten by a new upload.
- Patched potential security vulnerabilities.
- URLs saved from a main asset source Cloudinary DAM no longer include the asset type, delivery type, and version prefixes.
- URLs saved after uploading an asset via the Cloudinary widget now respect your main asset source.
- Fixed a caching error occurring on Hugo sites using Bookshop.