This release adds an option to set a DAM as the main asset source on a site. This means that CloudCannon will omit the base URL for assets from that DAM.
See the documentation for more details about this feature.
- Hosted file paths are now case-insensitive in all cases.
- Option to toggle saving the full URL when uploading or picking existing files from a DAM.
- Fix cases where newlines in Markdown could be stripped out unnecessarily.
- Fix the changelog dialog being overlapped by the mobile preview on the Projects page.
- Report error details when an upload to a DAM fails.
- Fix labels on snippet previews for Hugo in the Visual Editor.
- Fix image previews failing to load between uploading the image and saving.