This release adds the ability to configure a custom install command for Hugo sites – e.g. if you're using a package manager other than npm. This release also includes several other fixes and improvements.
- The install command for Hugo sites is now configurable.
- The "Urban" Bookshop starter template is now available for Hugo.
- The working directory is now reset after a custom build command, for consistency with other build hooks.
- Prevent builds crashing when the output directory has been configured with leading or trailing whitespace.
- Patched some security vulnerabilities.
- Deleting nested snippets no longer invalidates the parent snippet.
- Avoid request timeouts when opening a Cloudinary DAM in the CloudCannon asset browser.
- Fixed an issue preventing boolean keys displaying properly in card preview metadata.
- Migrating Forestry configuration to CloudCannon now adds
hide_extra_inputs: trueto schemas, to more closely match Forestry's behaviour for templates.