Cloudinary assets can now be previewed using the CloudCannon browser, instead of the Cloudinary widget. You can toggle this behaviour in your organisation's DAM settings. Read more about this option in our documentation.
- Added an option to toggle whether to use the Cloudinary widget when using a Cloudinary DAM.
- You can now set the
--incrementalflag for sites using Eleventy.
- Added more details to the warning message when add-ons are disabled on a subscription.
- New Hugo sites now preserve
resources/paths by default.
- Fixed an issue where some new sites were incorrectly assumed to use Hugo.
- Fixed a small UI issue on the Hosting Setup dropdown.
- Fixed an issue where the Visual Editor could show a "Building" loading message while the site was building locked.
- Selected text is now more visible in the editor.
- Fixed an issue where snippets could not be edited on a page with no front matter.
- Fixed an issue where sites could fail to build when using the
- Added handling to prevent builds failing in cases where version information cannot be found.
- Fixed issue with
allow_createoption for multiselects not working accordingly to config.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes occur when saving a file.
- Reduced the wait time for builds while editing, by prioritizing those builds over triggered rebuilds.