This release adds additional information to help you resolve build failures. Our build server can now detect a larger number of failed states. This allows CloudCannon to make better suggestions for fixing your site if it fails to build. Look at the Suggested fixes section of your site’s status page to see these suggestions.
For sites with one or more DAMs connected, the file picker will now remember your most recently used file source and open it by default.
Also included are several bug fixes.
- Added more suggested fixes for sites that fail to build
- The file picker within the editor will now default to your most recently used source
- Fixed a bug that allowed new collection items to be saved with no filename
- Site collaborators can now see sync outputs on the site status screen
- Fixed an issue with viewing select inputs at the bottom of the screen