This release fixes a number of issues across all systems. Builds will be faster and more reliable.
- Allow Cloudflare Proxy websites to use Full (strict) SSL encryption mode
- Allow Cloudflare Proxy websites to have a custom SSL uploaded.
- Site activity added to reports on a merge
- Fixed formatting for some syncing logs.
- Fixed URL to update Authentication settings misconfigured.
- Remove access to files served under "_cloudcannon" folder.
- Fixed issue not deleting files removed from the output syncing.
- Fixed an issue where pages get stuck on "Building site" when loading the Visual Editor, despite site not currently building
- Fixed bundle cache not caching
- Fixed URL previews in front matter editor showing "visual editor" and nothing else
- Fixed large image previews in editor not loading
- Prevented Client editor showing branding on the basic plan
- Removed deprecated command line option of --path on bundle installs
- Fixed domains from showing "Can't find nameservers"
- Blocking users from selecting white as the brand color due to visibility issues
- Fixed Visual Editor for an HTML file with no front matter
- Preventing "Use Existing Image" linking to an image in _site, which causes a broken link on the site