This release introduces configuration for inputs separate from the naming conventions. It’s all backwards compatible, and we have a migration guide to start changing your sites over. There are a number of new inputs and options for each.
- Color inputs have new
alpha options, falling back to the naming convention if these options are not set.
- Hiding inputs is now set with
hidden in an
_inputs entry rather than an option, since it’s available for any input type. This key also supports a string where the input is hidden based on the value of another input. This can start with a
! to reverse the value.
- Object structures are now supported. These allow you to configure objects between an empty state (
null) and a selection of object formats. Useful if you have components with a limited number of sub-components.
- Two new inputs: Range number input and a Switch boolean input. These are only available with the new inputs config. More input types coming soon, contact support if you have specific requests.
- Comments now support a limited set of Markdown: links, bold, italic, subscript, superscript and inline code elements are allowed. Links in this block also support Editor Links.
- Better object previews with configurable text and subtext.
- Select and multiselect inputs now have the
value_key option to set how values are saved, and the
text_key option for setting how values are displayed.
- Added disabled input type for visible, uneditable text values.
max options for number inputs.
- Configuration for changing the label and type of an input separate from the naming conventions.
- Number inputs are invalid if they don’t contain numbers.
- Corrected the textarea input naming convention from
- Clone page is now hidden if
- Webhooks now fail if they have no site attached.
- HTML, Markdown and Code Block is no longer stripped from input labels.
- Fixed some valid values not being allowed when adding DNS records.