We’re really excited to release the updates to our app UI outlined in our blog post: Sparking joy: CloudCannon UI improvements. Along with the usual fixes we’ve also overhauled the settings area for Custom domains.
- Tidied up type, colours and icons.
- Eight pixel borders across the majority of our elements.
- Improved button hierarchy, and styles including hover states and active effects.
- Cleaner site menu, context menus, file browser and dropdowns.
- Improved image selector for editable class and data inputs.
- Overhauled Custom domain setup pages.
- Added separate page for preview URL details (future configurations to come here).
- Added option to configure wildcard redirects for subdomains.
- Fixed issue loading the data-editor JSON files with top-level arrays.
- Fixed YAML indentation when saving a new collection item.
- Fixed issue with content menu for link inputs rendering on the wrong position.
In an upcoming release, we will be adding support for
Node.js 16.x and making
Node.js 16.x and
npm 7.x the default versions. To stay on
Node.js 14.x you can add a
.nvmrc file to the site and run
nvm use (or simply run
nvm use 14) in the build hooks.