This release contains a variety of features and fixes.
- Letters will no longer be converted to HTML entities by the Editor interface.
- Prevent Markdown characters from being “escaped” unnecessarily.
- The flow for creating a new site is now more consistent across different parts of the app.
- Fixed issue with Client Sharing not able to select files from a DAM.
- The Developer demo has been removed, in favour of the other starter templates we offer.
- You can now edit your Single Sign On certificate without removing and re-adding your configuration.
- Fixed a bug preventing some XML files from being used to pre-fill SSO/SAML details.
- Removed some outdated information regarding SAML authentication.
- Fixed an edge-case error around clicking the Save button.
- Increased security measures around user data.
- Implemented stricter locking of user accounts after multiple failed login attempts.
- Security updates.