This release supports integrating with GitHub through GitHub Apps, enabling fine-grained permission on access to repositories and reducing permissions scope. All existing GitHub integrations will continue to work.
- 🆕 GitHub App integration.
- Fine grained permission on GitHub repositories access. Only grant access to a limited number of repositories.
- Reduced the number GitHub permissions required.
- A new GitHub OAuth will conduct all logins with GitHub. As a result of this upgrade, you might need to authorize your account again.
- Included are steps to migrate to the new GitHub App integration, found in Organization Settings > Files > GitHub. Once migrated, a confirmation email will provide a link to revoke any old authentication in GitHub.
- Input configuration support for array items, through nested selectors (e.g.
- Fixed issue not updating tokens when logging in with a storage provider.
- Fixed error message displayed when failing to authenticate with storage provider.