This release bring significant performance improvements to builds. Also included in this release is a small number of bug fixes.
- Upgraded Uglify JS to 3.14.3
- Added support for libraries that rely on libXss.so.1
- Improved performance when starting a build on big repositories
- Improved build time performance with a new Rust-based parser running the Process and Compress build steps
- Allowed for Jekyll build output to be available on _site directory during the postbuild hook execution
- Fixed issues with drafts collection not opening on the Visual Editor
- Fixed issue with Compressor step incorrectly closing self-closed SVG elements