This release overhauls the site create flow to make it even easier to get new sites up and running. You can read about the new features and our thought processes behind each one in our earlier blog post.
We’ve also added Integromat to our list of allowed webhook providers, and included a number of bug fixes.
- Site creation flow has been overhauled
- Add support for Jekyll incremental builds (experimental)
- Added support for Integromat webhooks
- Delete site interface for branched sites accessible to editors
- Fixed a minor cookie issue
- Fixed broken siteicon after creating a new site
- Fixed a bug preventing migration from legacy DNS
- Fixed a bug preventing MX records to be viewed/updated on legacy DNS
- Fixed an issue with setting up FTP syncing