This release offers same-domain asset optimizations instead of CloudFront CDN. Read more about CloudCannon’s optimizations here.
This release also updates Hugo within CloudCannon to the latest version and adds support for plugins that use libvips for image processing.
- Same-domain asset optimizations.
- Bumped Hugo version to 0.83.1_extended
- Added support for libvips library
- Added support for jekyll_picture_tag ~> 2.0
- Team and site collaborator pages redesign
- Improved performance when retrieving latest files to be served after a build is completed.
- Added informative messaging around cache restrictions when sites are served via an external Cloudflare Proxy.
- Fixed access permissions for editor level collaborators on a single site.