This release updates Hugo within CloudCannon to the latest version. This release also begins the process of deprecating Dropbox - read this blog post for more information.
- Updated Hugo to 0.81.0_extended.
- Clients can now access a view-only client interface for sites that have building and editing locked.
- Increased the maximum depth for array structures .
- Fixed an issue with ‘parsing front matter’ when saving in the visual editor.
- Fixed an issue with self-hosted GitLab configuration.
- Fixed an issue causing the editor to get stuck on ‘finalizing changes’.
- Better handling of JSON syntax within YAML.
- Fixed non-Latin characters being stripped from filenames.
- Fixed a bug causing ‘Recently Open’ list to extend out of the viewable window.
- Fixed a bug preventing new folders from being created during file upload.